DOUBLE THE POWER: TWO BATTERIES FOR CHARGING DEVICESOffering six functions in a robust and water-resistant housing it provides: powerbank, battery charger with charge level indicator, secure battery storage, display for capacity check, double protection against short circuits, fast battery replacement. The Powerbank Flex7 contains two batteries type 18650 (included) for a capacity of 6800 mAh View Product Details
- Compatible with F1R, H8R, MH10, MH11, ML6, ML6 Connect WL, ML6 Warm Light, MT10, NEO10R, P6R Core, P6R Signature, P6R Work, P7R, iA6R, iH8R, iH11R
- Powerbank - for charging mobile devices
- Green Concept - less electronic waste as used batteries can be replaced
- Suitable for outdoor activites - due to water and dust protection IP65 / special USB ports
- Up to 30% shorter charging time - compared to charging in e.g. a flashlight P7R
- Included batteries - can be used directly in the suitable products, thus no loss of capacity or time
Ledlenser Flex7 Powerbank
DOUBLE THE POWER: TWO BATTERIES FOR CHARGING BATTERIES OR MOBILE DEVICES
The Ledlenser Flex7 Powerbank offers six functions in a robust and water-resistant housing: power bank, battery charger with charge level indicator, secure battery storage, display for capacity check, double protection against short circuits, fast battery replacement. The Flex7 Powerbank contains two batteries type 18650 (included) for a capacity of 6800 mAh.
- Power bank for charging mobile devices
- Green concept: less electronic waste as used batteries can be replaced
- Suitable for outdoor activities due to water and dust protection IP65/special USB ports
- Up to 30% shorter charging time (compared to charging in e.g. a P7R flashlight)
- Included batteries can be used directly in suitable Ledlenser lights, thus no loss of capacity or time
COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING LEDLENSER PRODUCTS:
- F1R, H8R, MH10, MH11, ML6, ML6 Connect WL, ML6 Warm Light, MT10, NEO10R, P6R Core, P6R Signature, P6R Work, P7R, iA6R, iH8R, iH11R
A+ Function, C- Charging Port
The Good: The simplicity and utility of the Flex 7 is awesome; my primary headlamp, mini camp lantern (ML6), and S&R flashlight all run off of 1850-type batteries. Add in the ability to charge my phone, UHF radio, sat beacon, etc brings a huge amount of flexibility in a device-dependent world. The rugged but lightweight housing is awesome in even heavy rain/snow. I have two that I use, one stays with me while out and the other stays at base camp or field ops center on a 15W solar panel to charge during the day; this system buys me 72-96 hours of non-stop fieldwork with all devices up and running before I need to return to the TOC. The Bad: The charging port (input) is a micro USB, which no other manufacturer uses since USB-C became the industry standard for everything but Apple devices. This means I have one more cable that has to get carried, another potential fail point, and another part of my system that I’ll have to pay to update in the future when they do make the change. To the Ledlenser team: Please make this with a USB-C input. Seriously.
Perfect powerbank. It has a nice and simple design and nice packaging. Works great. Got this for free by the company.
I picked this up along with the Flex5. This is going to be used for my portable electronic instruments & my hurricane emergency batteries kit.
I purchased this along with the Flex5 Powerbank. I'm using the Flex7 primarily for powering electronic musical instruments & part of my hurricane battery supplies kit.