600 lm10 lm
150 m20 m
10 h120 h
600 lm10 lm
150 m20 m
10 h120 h
Our pinnacle headlamp for running.The NEO10R is the pinnacle headlamp of Ledlenser's running headlamp series. From trail to pavement, this rechargeable headlamp is the perfect guide for your night run. The NEO10R offers flexibility with multiple mounting options to wear the light on your head or on your chest. It offers a focusable lens with a swivel head that can be adjusted to any circumstance in order to provide constant illumination from start to finish via Constant Current Mode, or switch to energy savings mode for longer runs. The NEO10R's battery box sits vertically, and can be removed from band or belt and stowed elsewhere using the provided extension cable. Run safely with 360 degrees of visibility with a rear red blinking light and reflective headband.
or 4 installments of $19.99 USD by More info
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Front Multifunctional Switch - a switch on the headlamp that allows you to use one hand. Simply press multi-function switch for quick and easy control of individual light functions
- Rear Light - a red back light so that you can also be seen from behind
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- IPX4 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 600 lm - MIN 10 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 150 m - MIN 20 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 120 h - MIN 10 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Li-ion 18650 3.6V
- Battery Capacity2 10.89 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 36 mm
- Weight 179 g
On the advice of an ultra-running friend, I purchased the LedLenser MH10 three years ago. It served me well with its durability and three illumination settings. Then, I opted to purchase the new NEO10R. After it arrived, it did not work (even after charging the battery). After troubleshooting with LedLenser staff, LedLenser sent me a replacement lamp. On arrival, I found that the replacement lamp similarly did not work. Then, with my reading glasses on, I could see that the power cable includes a locking mechanism. The lock needs to be set and rotated in order for the contacts to be at 100%. The replacement lamp worked as per the lock. I took out the first NEO10R and applied the same locking step -- it worked. I then went back to LedLenser and made payment for the second (replacement) lamp. The NEO10R is an amazingly versatile lamp with its three power settings ... the High lumens setting allows for seeing 100+ meters down the trail with ease. The low illumination is ideal for ambling in the darkness as it allows for maximum battery life. The beam can be focused in such as way as to see ultra-trail flagging markers from a quarter mile away. Thank you LedLenser engineers and staff for creating and supporting this remarkable illumination device.
Super useful when using it and having it hands free. Thanks for your sale
We live in Alaska, lots of dark and very short days. She walks and runs on roads with Moose and neighborhood dogs around. She also cross country skies in similar conditions. She loves this headlamp. It lights up the world ahead of her! When we go together I can barely tell my headlamp is on!
This is my first Ledlenser item, and it blows away all of the Black Diamond lights I've been buying from REI over the years. The packaging, optional chest strap, high quality of materials and build, 600 lumens, and engineering/design are all heads and shoulders above anything I've experienced. I'm run even more now because my nighttime illumination is big and beautiful, the comfort is great, and the battery/weight in the back means the light doesn't bounce around with every step. I'm a huge Ledlenser fan now and can't wait to pick up a new rechargeable backpacking headlamp in the next six months.
See our review on our website and our video on YouTube. https://nwdirtchurners.com/ledlenser-neo10r-review/