750 lm20 lm
4 h70 h
750 lm20 lm
4 h70 h
Glare-free lantern + power bank.From the backyard to the backcountry, the ML6 lantern will keep your outdoor adventures bright and powered. This lantern offers state-of-the-art lens technology to ensure glare-free and optimal light distribution with maximum energy efficiency (up to 750 lumens). Its hook, removable stand and magnetic bottom mean that all setup possibilities are covered. In addition, the ML6 can also be used as a power bank to recharge other electronic devices via USB output.
or 4 installments of $19.99 USD by More info
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
- Pulse - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Front Switch - a switch on the front of the lantern
- Power Bank Functionality - with USB connection for recharging electronic devices like cell phones, etc.
- Fluorescent Elements - to make it easier to find the light in the dark
- Mounting Options - rubber hook for hanging the light, integrated magnet for mounting it on metal surfaces, and a removable stand with an extra built-in metal hook that can be flipped out
- Dimmable Light - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- LED Configuration 18 x Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 750 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Battery Duration1 MAX 70 h - MIN 4 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1x Li-ion 18650 3.6V
- Battery Capacity2 11.52 Wh
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 178 mm
- Head Diameter 42 mm
- Weight 280 g
Like the light but battery life is not as long as expected, Disappointed in the cover for the powder connection as easy to loose should be connected so not to loose.
Last winter in Texas we had five days with no power. I had these lanterns with fluorescent bulbs that were about 40 years old. They were fine when the power went out for a couple of hours. They were giant, about 18 inches tall, but not real bright by todays standards. I have a couple of LEDLENSER flashlights that became our only light source. They lasted, with a couple of battery changes, through the whole blackout. My wife told me to replace the old lanterns. So, I bought an ML6 and an ML4. I did not consider any other brands because the flashlights have survived the rough treatment by my 3 year old grandchild. My wife could not get over how bright they were and how much light they put out. I only wish that I had bought them before the winter storm took away our electricity.
This is a stout and inavative little lantern. I really enjoy the magnet base that provides greater versatility. Great size for car camping.
Bought these lanterns as gifts, if they perform anything like my recent headlamp purchase, then these will be fantastic!