1000 lm10 lm
320 m30 m
9 h192 h
1000 lm10 lm
320 m30 m
9 h192 h
Superior light performance and battery life.The MT14 offers extremely an extremely long battery life (9 hours on power mode and 192 hours on low power mode) and is perfect for multi-day outdoor adventures. The front switch allows it to be easily used with one hand. The MT14 features Ledlenser Advanced Focus System which allows you to quickly go from a close-up wide flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam. Smart Light Technology offers 4 different light functions, so you can program light modes. Built-in USB recharging not only powers your flashlight back up quickly, but it saves you money on conventional batteries. The MT14 also has a battery status indicator built into the on/off switch so you know its power level at any point.
or 4 installments of $24.99 USD by More info
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Strobe- flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
- Front Switch - a switch on the head of the handheld flashlight so you can use one hand
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- IP54 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 1000 lm - MIN 10 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 320 m - MIN 30 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 192 h - MIN 9 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x 26650 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 18.13 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 151 mm
- Head Diameter 39 mm
- Weight 253 g
I got it for my son who likes to explore in caves. He said it worked great. The only negative comment he had is that he wished it didn’t roll so much. Maybe if the widest part of the light were octagonal? But it is a definitely a great light!
This is my overall favorite flashlight. It is incredibly universal. Meaning you can use it to flood the back yard, take a walk, and carry it. It isn't too heavy and puts out a tremendous amount of light. It lasts for a very long time on a single charge. I have bought the next generation of this model for years and this by far, a few years old now, is still amazing. I have about 7 now I believe and have given more away as gifts. It isn't small and it isn't too big.
Perfect size and illumination range for my needs.
I'm interested in how the battery life holds up over time but so far it is a great tool