1000 lm60 lm
300 m70 m
6 h35 h
1000 lm60 lm
300 m70 m
6 h35 h
High-power, hands-free lighting.One of Ledlenser's best-selling headlamps, the rechargeable H14R.2 is a 1,000-lumen powerhouse headlamp with quick and easy light dimming via a rotation wheel on the rear battery box. It offers key features like Ledlenser patented Advanced Focus System, which allows you to transition light from a broad flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam, as well as 4 programmable light modes to shine the right light where you need it most. Stay visible from all angles with a rear red light and rest assured it won't accidentally turn on and lose power thanks to its transportation lock.
“Few lights have as much power or afford you as much control as this one.” - Popular Mechanics, “The 5 Best Headlamps of 2020”
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Front Switch - a switch on the headlamp that allows you to use one hand
- Multifunctional Switch - multi-function switch for quick and easy control of individual light functions
- Rear Light - a red back light so that you can also be seen from behind
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 1000 lm - MIN 60 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 300 m - MIN 70 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 35 h - MIN 6 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x 2x18650 Battery Pack 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 16.28 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 37 mm
- Weight 340 g
this was a replacement for a smaller model I was lucky and got at a ross discount store 8 years ago. never had heard of them before but will not buy another maglight or other brand since I found them!
Awesome, love the extra cord attachment. I'm able to clip it to my tool belt or my pant s belt. Only have to charge it one a week.
My wife & I do a lot of snowshoeing, this is the perfect headlamp! From dim to bright with just a turn of the dial, super easy even with winter gloves.
The H14 is superior to all of the others. The overhead strap helps the bands last longer and fit morr comfortable. The usb charging connector (tried ans true) is superior to the magnet conmector on others.
I just bought 2 more H14R headlamps . Now I own 6 of those. I do commercial fishing in Alaska , and use those headlamps quite often. Also , during the winter time, I use the headlamps for my sled dog ‘mushing’, training, and racing. I have used several different brands and types of headlamps over the years. I find the H14R a superior product . I would recommend it. I did recently return one of my H14R headlamps to your company for repair. I believe it has a faulty off/on switch. Hopefully it will arrive to your repair department soon, and will be sent back to me soon. Dean Osmar. 1984 Iditarod sled dog race winner