250 lm20 lm
160 m50 m
5 h30 h
250 lm20 lm
160 m50 m
5 h30 h
A Ledlenser fan favorite.The Ledlenser H7.2 is one of Ledlenser's best-selling headlamps. It is a hardworking headlamp that offers a newly developed LED lens for wider illumination with up to 250 lumens of light output. It's easily dimmable with the rear multi-functional switch, dimming down to 5 lumens. With features like Ledlenser patented Advanced Focus System, which allows you to transition light from a broad flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam, the H7.2 is a great work or everyday lighting solution for those tasks when you need to keep your hands free.
High Power LED
High-performing brightness: This LED enables your Ledlenser to achieve high luminosity.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Front Switch - a switch on the headlamp that allows you to use one hand
- Multifunctional Switch - multi-function switch for quick and easy control of individual light functions
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- IPX6 - Protection against water projected in powerful jets
- LED Configuration 1 x High Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 250 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 160 m - MIN 50 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 30 h - MIN 5 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 4 x Micro (AAA) 1.5V
- Battery Capacity2 7.50 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX6
- Rechargeable No
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 35 mm
- Weight 165 g
Nice head lamp. Had a little bit of buyer remorse when I saw the H8 model at almost the same price, it is twice as powerful. The operation of the H7 is not for the technically challenged like myself. Since I will use it in the basic mode mostly not a big issue, but I will have to keep the instruction sheet with the head lamp if I ever want to use the advanced options, or even going from low to high beam. Various sequences and number of clicks are needed to change settings. One will be 7 clicks another feature 8 clicks and so on, it is not intuitive in the least. Could it be reprogrammed to something more basic and user friendly like one click for low, two for high, three for power saving mode etc. Seems it starts at seven clicks and goes up from there.
This headlamp is my go to light. It is easy to use. Batteries last a long time.
Hello, its good but i thought it is rechargeable . If there is any way i can pay more to get a battery and a charger cause thats what i need i didnt like the disposabel batteries. I use it everyday for work thats why. Thank you.
Hey Talal! Sorry for any confusion. Unfortunately, the H7.2 isn't rechargeable and even though it has the same tooling as the H7R, it can't be converted to a rechargeable model. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do