1000 lm20 lm
210 m40 m
2 h40 h
1000 lm20 lm
210 m40 m
2 h40 h
Grab and go with Floating Charge Technology.The P7R is one of Ledlenser's best-selling flashlights. Perfect for everyday or on-the-job use, this 1,000-lumen handheld light can cast an extremely powerful beam distance of up to almost 700 feet, and has a run time of up to 40 hours on low power mode. You can program individual light functions thanks to Smart Light Techonlogy, and the P7R comes with Ledlenser Advanced Focus System, which allows you to quickly go from a close-up wide flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam, so you can direct light where you need it most. Thanks to its unique Floating Charge system, the P7R charges back up quickly in its wall-mounted charging cradle, which allows you to be prepared for any scenario.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
- Focus Lock - fixes the present degree of focus in place
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 1000 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 210 m - MIN 40 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 40 h - MIN 2 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x 18650 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 8.14 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 158 mm
- Head Diameter 37 mm
- Weight 210 g
I am a structural inspector and this Ledlenser light is used every day. What a Great piece of equipment. V/R David T. LaBerge
This is a very nice, very well made flashlight. I like it and it works well for me. I am a home inspector, though, and use my flashlights all day every day and I am unable to get through the two inspections I do a day with this without the battery going. I have an MT10 and used to have an M7R. They both have longer battery lives IMO. I kind of thought that the P7R was a direct replacement for the M7R, but maybe not. The MT10 is a super flashlight and will last for days, seems like. Its just that the frequency of the LED interferes with my Ipad camera and I end up with lines in my photos. The P7R does not do that, though, and so I am happy. Just need to charge it between inspections. Might have to get a charger for both at home and in car.
Good great product it work flawless,light is pretty bright
Best light ever! We can follow our Black and Tan dachshund in the dark across the yard!