4500 lm400 lm
1.25 h12 h
4500 lm400 lm
1.25 h12 h
Extremely bright, bluetooth-controlled work area light.Construction site. Not enough light. Your light source is suspended 10 feet above you on a steel beam and you want to light up the dark as quick as possible? No problem! With the Ledlenser iF8R's bluetooth control via the Ledlenser Connect App, you can control and program light settings directly from your smartphone. With up to 4,500 extremely powerful lumens, the iF8R provides optimum illumination for up to 12 hours (on low power mode) of continued use. It's got a magnetic base, and can easily be tilted or pivoted to get light to where you need to see most. And if you need a quick recharge on your phone, this work spotlight also has a built-in power bank feature to charge it right back up.
or 4 installments of $69.99 USD by More info
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Multifunctional Switch - multi-function switch for quick and easy control of individual light functions
- Remote control - control the light via Bluetooth app on your smartphone
- Built-in power bank - supplies power for cellphones and other devices
- Efficient cooling element - for a long life and optimum performance
- Built-in magnet - to easily attach to metal surfaces (e.g. steel beams)
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- LED Configuration 1 x 66W COB LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 4500 lm - MIN 400 lm
- Battery Duration1 MAX 12 h - MIN 1.25 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Li-ion 11.1V
- Battery Capacity2 44.40 Wh
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Width 307 mm
- Height 142 mm
- Depth 44 mm
- Weight 1740 g
Great work light! I need to work on settings when working. It died in the middle of a job. I just didn’t pay attention to the settings.
Solid build, excellent design, phenomenal light output. In a class by itself. Well worth the money!
This light is typical of Ledlenser: it is solid, versatile and bright. Useful in many situations and very well made!
Intimidating look and feel. When first turned on at a low level the true brightness is unknown. However its perfectly clear that this is a special kind of light. Don't dare to look directly at the light itself. Then start slowly increasing the intensity. With each level comes the speculation of how bright can it get. Really really bright. By far the most light I have ever experienced from any type of flashlight or portable light. Not to big but not small. .Perfect would be a good size estimate. If your interested in brightening up any space your in this light will definitely do it. It's got it going on for sure.