400 lumens from a CR123!
The F1 reaches this record as the first one of its class. But that's just the beginning: F1 has HA III anodizing (housing: matte black) with military standard, is waterproof (IPX8), and features electronic control with a temperature sensor, a tail stand, integrated roll protection, an interchangeable glass breaking ring, and a usage optimized appearance! Weighing in less than an apple, but putting out up to 400 lumens of light, this flashlight is guaranteed not to get small.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Military-Grade HA-III Anodization - makes this flashlight extremely rugged and durable in rough environments
- Enormous Operating Temperature Range - operates from -4°F to up to 104°F
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IPX8 - indefinite protection against water penetration during full immersion
High Power LED
High-performing brightness: This LED enables your Ledlenser to achieve high luminosity.
So that you can enjoy your light for a long time, every Ledlenser casing is made of high-quality metal. In this instance, it's aluminium to ensure especially light handling.
- LED Configuration 1 x High Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 400 lm - MIN 60 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 100 m - MIN 60 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 3.5 h - MIN 2 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x CR 123A 3V
- Battery Capacity2 4.20 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX8
- Rechargeable No
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 90 mm
- Head Diameter 27 mm
- Weight 69 g