400 lumens from a CR123!
The F1 reaches this record as the first one of its class. But that's just the beginning: F1 has HA III anodizing (housing: matte black) with military standard, is waterproof (IPX8), and features electronic control with a temperature sensor, a tail stand, integrated roll protection, an interchangeable glass breaking ring, and a usage optimized appearance! Weighing in less than an apple, but putting out up to 400 lumens of light, this flashlight is guaranteed not to get small.
Essential Details400 lumens1100 m1 3.5 h1
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Military-Grade HA-III Anodization - makes this flashlight extremely rugged and durable in rough environments
- Enormous Operating Temperature Range - operates from -4°F to up to 104°F
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IPX8 - indefinite protection against water penetration during full immersion
High Power LED
High-performing brightness: This LED enables your Ledlenser to achieve high luminosity.
So that you can enjoy your light for a long time, every Ledlenser casing is made of high-quality metal. In this instance, it's aluminium to ensure especially light handling.
- LED Configuration 1 x High Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 400 lm - MIN 60 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 100 m - MIN 60 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 3.5 h - MIN 2 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x CR 123A 3V
- Battery Capacity2 4.20 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX8
- Rechargeable No
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 90 mm
- Head Diameter 27 mm
- Weight 69 g