MH5 Outdoor Headlamp
PERFECT FOR YOUR FAVORITE OUTDOOR SPORTS OR ADVENTURES, FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO BE USED AS A HAND HELD AS WELLThe Ledlenser MH5 delivers up to 400 lumens of bright, white light and is a great choice for outdoor activity, with an innovative lamp head mounting system that allows you to quickly turn the headlamp into a handheld light that can be clipped to clothing or gear. A quick turn of the focus ring lets you go from a broad flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam. View Product Details
400 lm20 lm
180 m40 m
4 h35 h
- LED Configuration 1 x Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 400 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 180 m - MIN 40 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 35 h - MIN 4 h
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Front Switch - a switch on the top of the headlamp so you can use one hand
- Advanced Focus System - single-handed adjustment of the focus to put light where it is needed
- Innovative Mounting System - allows for simple removal and positioning of the lamp head for maximum flexibility
- Magnetic Charge System - for easy recharging, wherever you are
- Dual Power Source - rechargeable batteries as well as AA batteries can be used
- Additional red-light LED - on the front side for preservation of night vision
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 31 mm
- Weight 94 g
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion 14500 3.7V
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
Ledlenser MH5 Outdoor Headlamp
POPULAR OUTDOOR LIGHT, FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO BE USED AS A HAND HELD AS WELL
The Ledlenser MH5 delivers up to 400 lumens of bright, white light and is a great choice for outdoor activity, with an innovative lamp head mounting system that allows you to quickly turn the headlamp into a hand held light that can be clipped to clothing or gear. A quick turn of the focus ring lets you go from a broad flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam.
- Advanced Focus System: Can focus the light beam as a spot or flood, without losing quality of light
- Rapid Focus: One handed focusing of the light beam
- Smart Light Technology: Offers programmable light functions
- Rechargeable: Save money, batteries and reduce environmental impact
- Magnetic Charge System: Safe reliable charging that is quick and easy to use
- Dual Power Source: Alkaline battery can be substituted when a recharging power source isn't available
- 2-in-1 Headlamp: This headlamp can be easily removed to function as a handheld light that you can clip onto a backpack, jacket, etc.
- Red Light Mode: Helps to maintain night vision in the dark
- Front Switch: A switch on the head of the light for easy control
- 7 Year Warranty: Be confident that we stand behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products
CHOOSE YOUR POWER:
- On longer trips when you don't have access to a power source, you can swap out with alkaline batteries.
- You can also carry a Ledlenser Flex Powerbank for an extra charge (sold separately)
- The MH5 comes with a charge indicator, battery status indicator and low battery warning so you always know where you stand on power
PICK YOUR COLOR:
- The MH5 comes in a variety of color options
PACK IT UP:
- Consider purchasing the Ledlenser Powercase, a travel case for your headlamp that not only protects it but recharges it too, thanks to an internal magnetic charging port. Check it out!
Just what I needed
The Ledlenser headlamp seems super handy for walking my dog at night. The adjustable beam options and solid construction make it a great choice. Plus, having my hands free is a big bonus!
Did not want another proprietary charging cable.
I just received my new MH5. I was really disappointed when I realized it takes a proprietary charging cable. My fault for not paying closer attention to this important feature before I made my purchase. I hate the thought of another cable. I love the light so far, and many of it’s quality features, including that it is rechargeable, however, had I know it did not take one of the more popular charging cables such as the usb C or even micro A, I would not have purchased it. Really hate having to pack yet another cable on my backpacking trips, and having to keep track of yet another proprietary cable.
Hands free light
Extremely useful light
I replaced my Manker EO3H 2 headlamp with this LedLenser MH5 unit, and I’m very glad I switched. The built-in charging is really fantastic/useful. I like that it works with my collection of AAs and 14500 lithium batteries. The adjustable beam is very nice and so is the headband. The only thing I’d change is I wish it had a low-light/moonlight mode. Nice lamp!
This is a light weight full function rechargeable headlamp
I needed a headlamp that was light, rechargeable, variable power and focus, an additional red light for aviation and small enough to stuff in a pocket. The self contained batter also lets it pop off and function as a hand held light.This was it. The only other thing I would have liked is reflective graphics on the band itself.