Achieves a lot with a little.
The P2 easily proves that light output doesn't depend on size and weight alone: This keychain flashlight pumps out 16 lumens and yet measures just 102 mm and weighs only 36 g. In other words, less than the battery cap of a large flashlight. It also lasts up to 7 hours and has a lens which separates white and blue light. Just turn the button and the light beam with a blue aureole focuses itself. In other words, we haven't skimped on anything - except weight.
High Power LED
This LED enables your Ledlenser to achieve high luminosity.
- Power - optimised light output
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
- Rapid Focus System - single-handed adjustment of the focus to put light where it is needed
- IPX4 - protection against water splashing from any direction
- LED Configuration 1 x High Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 16 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 25 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 7 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Micro (AAA) 1.5V
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable No
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 97 mm
- Head Diameter 14.5 mm
- Weight 36 g
They send you an email to use to rate the product, but the email does not work. They send you the product, and before it works, you have to repair the button. I guess this company needs help from their consumers to make their things work.