H15R Work Headlamp
THE ULTIMATE WORK HEADLAMPThe H15R Work combines outstanding light output up to 2500 lumens and focusability. Long run times are guaranteed thanks to its powerful, removable battery with a convenient Magnetic Charging System. The Wheel Switch on the lamp head makes for easy and intuitive operation and brightness control. With 120 degrees of seamless lamp head rotation, you can quickly direct light to where you need it most. It is well protected from shocks, dust and water, making the H15R Work the ultimate choice for demanding users. View Product Details
2500 lm20 lm
250 m20 m
4 h70 h
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 2500 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 250 m - MIN 20 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 70 h - MIN 4 h
- CRI 90
- Color Temperature 4000
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Multifunctional Switch - multi-function switch for quick and easy control of individual light functions
Tailored for Work and Professional use in tough environments where you need additional protection and a more robust lighting product. The work series has tailored technologies + accessories which will provide additional safety while on the job including our “Emergency Light Mode” to ensure you always have spare light on hand.
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) - for efficient, precise flood and spot lighting
- Perfectly constant light for working - high colour rendering, neutral white and flicker-free light
- 120 Degrees - of lamp head rotation
- Flex Sealing Technology - provides superior protection against dust and water (IP67)
- IP67 - Protection for submersion in water up to 1m deep for up to 30 mins.
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 51 mm
- Weight 413 g
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Li-ion 7.4V
- Battery Capacity2 4800 mAh
- Water Resistance IP67
- Rechargeable Yes
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
Ledlenser H15R Work Headlamp
THE ULTIMATE WORK HEADLAMP
The H15R Work combines outstanding light output up to 2500 lumens and focusability. Long run times are guaranteed thanks to its powerful, removable battery with a convenient Magnetic Charging System. The Wheel Switch on the lamp head makes for easy and intuitive operation and brightness control. With 120 degrees of seamless lamp head rotation, you can quickly direct light to where you need it most. It is well protected from shocks, dust and water, making the H15R Work the ultimate choice for demanding users.
- Advanced Focus System: Can focus the light beam as a spot or flood, without losing quality of light
- Rechargeable: Save money, batteries and reduce environmental impact
- Magnetic Charge System: Safe reliable charging that is quick and easy to use
- Flicker Free: Reliable, flicker-free light for brilliant illumination in a wide range of scenarios
- Memory Function: Remembers light mode and brightness level for next use
- Multi Core Optics: Delivers an extremely homogenous, high-intensity light beam
- Submersible: IP67 - Can function up to 1m below the surface of the liquid for up to 30 min
- Backup Mode: Monitors charge level and activates low-power emergency safety light
- Natural Light: Delivers the highest accuracy in color critical applications
- Cooling Technology: Allows for continuous operation without overheating
- Swivel Lamp Head: Provide 120 degree rotation
- Temperature Control System: Keeps light from overheating so it can run brighter and longer
- Flex Sealing Technology: Provide superior protection against dust and water (IP67)
- Dimmable: Seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Transport Lock: Will not turn on accidentally and use up battery
- Battery & Charge Level Indicator: Indicates how much charge is left and when to power up
- 7 Year Warranty: Be confident that we stand behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products
- 1 set of rechargeable batteries
- Belt clip
- Extension cable
- Fixing clips
- Focusing aid ring
- Magnetic charging cable
- Transparent silicone headband
Check out the rest of our CT2020 H-series Work Flashlights.
Robust in every way
H15r-work is robust, the quality is superb. Light spectrum is ideal and super bright. Expensive but you get what you pay for. Only issue is the on off side button which rotates for brightness should be more substantial. When working with wet or dirty hands or with gloves it is very difficult to turn (no grip). I have 7 headlamps but this one beats them all for work related purpose (plumbing).
I’ve used these lights for commercial clam / worm harvesting on the Maine coast and I depend on these lights to make a living most days. I had high hopes because it’s listed as having 2500 lumens which was even higher than the previous generation of h19r.2. It’s definitely closer to the h14 series. The yellow tint of the light was a disappointment and makes my job even harder. Why change what already works? Also, there is a delay when shutting down the light that makes me think it’s not shut down properly. It’s confusing and often wastes my time while I’m standing out in the cold. I’ve also missed a day of work because I thought the light was charging but the slightest movement disconnected the magnetic charger. With all that being said, it’s still superior to any other ( not including h14 and h19r.2) light from any company that I’ve seen or used. I just ordered a h19r core so I’m seriously hoping it’s better than the h15r work.
Working headlamp is above expectations.
Brightest headlamp I’ve ever owned