Sorry, there are no products in this collectionReturn to Home!
Ledlenser’s innovation has enabled the brand to develop industry-leading lighting solutions for over twenty years using outstanding German quality and technology. We offer a wide range of reliable and consistent illumination for our customers worldwide to accompany and assist any tasks from personal use to tactical purposes.
Best Tactical Flashlights
A reliable tactical flashlight is a crucial device for people in the military, law enforcement, and security-related professions. It is also a good option for those wanting a reliably strong flashlight for their personal use.
Our extensive selection of tactical flashlights includes a wide range of models that are compact, lightweight, offer strong beam power and come enclosed in sturdy and durable cases.
Here are a few key reasons why Ledlenser’s tactical flashlights are one of the top market-leading lighting solutions:
- Convenience. Our tactical flashlights are compact, lightweight and provide the utmost convenience when used in tactical situations and maneuvers. They don’t take up much space in your pocket, are easy to grab, and can be operated with one hand. The flashlights feature a sturdy and solid frame that helps them survive drops and accidental hits.
- Light output. Our tactical flashlights vary in terms of the lumens they are able to put out. Most of the tactical flashlight models cover a range from as little as 20-30 lumens to a super bright beam of several thousand lumens. Whether you want to illuminate a small object right in front of your eyes or you need to use your tactical flashlight as a self-defense tool, the brightness options will allow you to easily switch between different levels of light output.
- Battery. Among our selection of tactical flashlights, we offer both rechargeable flashlights and battery-operated ones. Depending on the situation, you may prefer to be able to recharge the batteries and plan your activities accordingly (once charged, every tactical flashlight has a specified number of hours it can last that depends on the power mode you use), while in some cases carrying spare batteries with you to switch them up whenever needed may be more convenient. Whichever option is more fit for your situation, you can find an ideal tactical flashlight for you.
- Light options. Most of our tactical flashlights are equipped with a variety of light functions such as power mode, strobe, S.O.S. and many others that might come in handy in different tactical scenarios. These light modes can be used for anything from signaling to position marking and S.O.S calls in emergency situations.
- IP Class. An IP class of a tactical flashlight indicates what external factors the device can withstand and to what extent. For example, some of our tactical flashlights are only splash-proof, while others can be submerged in water at a certain depth for half an hour without being impaired. Depending on what your scenario of tactical flashlight use might include, you can choose a device with an according to IP class to serve you for the longest time possible.
Shop Online with Ledlenser
Discover our market-leading collection of tactical flashlights, in addition to a host of other innovative portable lighting solutions and related accessories.
Sign up for our newsletter and get 10% off of your next order!
Enjoy free US-wide shipping on orders over $100 and as a reflection of our confidence in our products, a seven-year warranty is included from the time of purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a tactical flashlight?
A tactical flashlight is a type of light that is often used in military, law enforcement and security-related occupations.
Our tactical flashlights would make a great lighting solution for both tactical purposes, as well as personal use, as our devices are strong, versatile and can adjust to a variety of scenarios and situations.
Where to buy tactical flashlights?
Here at Ledlenser, we offer an extensive selection of market-leading innovative tactical flashlights. Combining German quality and the latest technological advancements in the industry, we bring forward a wide range of strong, versatile, compact and lightweight flashlights, that can be used in a multitude of situations from tactical maneuvers to home renovation purposes.
What is the best tactical flashlight?
What the best tactical flashlight is depends on what exactly you are looking for in a lighting device.
There are several factors to consider when deciding which tactical flashlight to purchase:
- Brightness. How bright do you need your flashlight to be? At Ledlenser, we offer a wide variety of tactical flashlights that come with different brightness options, from a few hundred lumens on power mode to a full-on few thousand lumens beam that can illuminate a distance up to 1 km.
- Battery. Depending on your situation, you might opt for a rechargeable tactical flashlight or prefer a battery-operated one.
- Light functions. Different tactical flashlights from our collection are equipped with various sets of light functions such as strobe, S.O.S., power mode and others. Consider your potential scenarios for using the flashlight and decide whether you need signaling or position marking functions or if they are not very useful in your case.
- IP class. Depending on whether your use of a tactical flashlight will include intense exposure to water and dust, choose a flashlight that will be the right fit for your situation.
Are tactical flashlights legal?
It depends on the laws and guidelines of your particular country or area within a country and where you intend to use your tactical flashlight. However, tactical flashlights are absolutely legal in the US and can be carried by citizens.
Can you take a tactical flashlight on an airplane?
It is always a good idea to check in with the particular guidelines of your destination and the regulations of the airline. In most cases, tactical flashlights that are shorter than 7 inches in length can be taken on an airplane in a carry-on bag, while anything longer than that goes into checked baggage.
How many lumens does a good tactical flashlight need to have?
The range of 300 to 3000 lumens (and in some cases more than 3000) covers most of the purposes for which the tactical flashlights are used, and anything that falls into this range is a good brightness level for such a device.