Nothing is more fulfilling and rejuvenating than a few days spent in the tranquility of nature. Whether you are going on a week-long camping trip or building pillow forts in the backyard with your children, a solid and reliable flashlight to provide consistent illumination is essential.
Discover our extensive selection of industry-leading flashlights for the outdoors and enjoy your time spent outside to the fullest.
Outdoor LED Flashlights
For over 20 years, unsurpassed German quality and technology have been the main building blocks of the Ledlenser brand experience. We offer a wide range of strong and reliable lighting devices to provide anyone looking for a flashlight for personal or professional use with consistent illumination.
Our selection of outdoor flashlights is no exception. Powerful, versatile and functional - they are the best devices to keep you company during your trips and outdoor pursuits.
Here are a few key reasons why our outdoor flashlights would be a great addition to every toolbox, backpack and pocket:
- Bright. Our collection includes flashlight models that can put out anything between 140 and 4500 lumens of light on full power mode, which is plenty for day-to-day activities and sufficient for illuminating vast areas. You can also easily switch the flashlights to low power mode, which would be around 10-15 lumens - ideal for small-scale purposes like reading in the dark. Having several power modes available also comes in handy whenever there is a need for pre-planning for the battery to last just as long as needed.
- Protected. Our outdoor flashlights are made of sturdy materials and most of the models feature a special, hard anodized finish to keep them protected from wear and corrosion. On top of that, each flashlight is assigned a certain IP class to indicate how well-protected it is from the effects of external factors such as water and dust. While some IP classes can guarantee protection from powerful water sprays, others ensure that the device can withstand submersion in water at a certain depth for a specific amount of time. Depending on what your intended use entails, you can choose an outdoor flashlight that has a protection level fit for your situation.
- Light modes. Among our selection of outdoor flashlights, many models feature a wide variety of light modes such as blink, boost, S.O.S., strobe and others that might prove themselves useful for signaling and position marking purposes. Some of the flashlights also have RGB and red light options built-in. RGB and red light might be useful for navigating through certain weather conditions, deterring certain animals, and improving overall visibility in the dark. If you think your outings might involve a requirement for different light colors and means of signaling, our outdoor flashlights are what you need.
Shop Online with Ledlenser
Browse our extensive selection of outdoor flashlights and enjoy free shipping on all orders over $100 US-wide. Our products come with a seven-year warranty – a true testament to our confidence in our design and manufacturing.
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about our latest arrivals, promotions and new product development updates.
If you have any questions about our products and services, feel free to contact us - our team of professionals is always happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good outdoor flashlight?
What makes a good outdoor flashlight depends on your particular needs and expectations. Here are a few things to consider before choosing your ideal flashlight for the outdoors:
- Brightness. How bright do you need your flashlight to be? We offer flashlights with varying brightness levels, from 140 to 4500 lumens in full power mode. Consider how powerful you need your outdoor flashlight to be as a starting point and go from there.
- Light modes. Do you need your flashlights to include light options such as blink, S.O.S., strobe and others? Many Ledlenser designs feature these options.
- IP class. The IP class of a flashlight defines how well the device is protected from dust and water. If you are planning on staying near open water sources, getting a flashlight that can survive being submerged might be a safe bet.
- Additional features. Think about all the activities you’ll be doing that involve using a flashlight. That might help to decide whether you need to look at other factors like the size and weight of your device, the extent to which it can be operated with one hand, the possibility to attach it to your clothing and others that might make your experience with the outdoor flashlight even more easy and convenient.
How many lumens does an outdoor flashlight need?
A range of 20 to 150 lumens covers most base outdoor activities you might be needing a flashlight for.
What is the most powerful LED outdoor flashlight?
Among our collection of outdoor flashlights, the P18R Signature flashlight is the most powerful. It can emit up to 4500 lumens of light in high-power mode. Additionally, it offers an array of useful features such as an Advanced Focus System, Smart Light Technology, Magnetic Charge System and others that can make your experience with it even more fulfilling and convenient.
Is 3000 lumens too bright for an outdoor flashlight?
3000 lumens is not too bright for an outdoor flashlight, especially if the device can use different power modes so that you can easily switch to a less bright output depending on what you’re doing. 3000 lumens is ideal for brightly illuminating your surroundings or when you need to provide a vast area with lighting.