1000 lm10 lm
320 m30 m
4 h100 h
1000 lm10 lm
320 m30 m
4 h100 h
Our brightest (and smartest) headlamp yet.The MH11 is the flagship of the Ledlenser MH headlamp collection. This rechargeable headlamp will guide you on your next adventure and beyond, with powerful brightness and innovative technology to support any low-light activity. A Bluetooth connection with your smartphone allows you to control the light remotely and create personalized settings. The MH11 is equipped with a boost mode of up to 1,000 lumens and has aluminum heat sink (so it won't overheat) allowing the LED to run brighter. In addition, the MH11 also has a red/green/blue multi-color front light option, is rechargeable via a magnetic charging cable and has a battery status indicator, so you know when to power back up.
or 4 installments of $39.99 USD by More info
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
- Front Switch - a switch on the head of the headlamp so you can use one hand
- Bluetooth smartphone connection - for personalized settings, timer etc.
- Stepless pivoting mechanism - for aligning the light beam down and even up
- Innovative mounting system - for easily separating the lamp unit from the holder for maximum flexibility
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 1000 lm - MIN 10 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 320 m - MIN 30 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 100 h - MIN 4 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x 18650 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 11.84 Wh
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 40 mm
- Weight 179 g
The pluses are, it puts out a perfect shadow free light, the adjustable beam is outstanding, the magnetic charging system is a nice touch, it has 3 main light output low med hi 3 plinking mods 3 color light outputs what’s not to like oh did I mention it’s complicated, I can’t always get all the functions to work because I can’t remember the sequence, enter the hero, it’s WiFi controlled, I guess I like it, I use mine for work and camping. Now It’s my go to light, I recommend it if you like hi Tech stuff and need a good light, I would have given it 5 stars if the case wasn’t so small it’s hard to fit it in, the head strap is a bit goofy.
I love the light that this headlamp provides, but using the switch to change settings is complicated and I haven't figured it out after about 10 times using it.
Hey James! Thanks for the feedback. There is definitely a learning curve. We'd be happy to offer any support you need. Shoot us an email at email@example.com with any specific concerns.