1000 lm60 lm
300 m70 m
6 h35 h
1000 lm60 lm
300 m70 m
6 h35 h
High-power, hands-free lighting.One of Ledlenser's best-selling headlamps, the rechargeable H14R.2 is a 1,000-lumen powerhouse headlamp with quick and easy light dimming via a rotation wheel on the rear battery box. It offers key features like Ledlenser patented Advanced Focus System, which allows you to transition light from a broad flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam, as well as 4 programmable light modes to shine the right light where you need it most. Stay visible from all angles with a rear red light and rest assured it won't accidentally turn on and lose power thanks to its transportation lock.“Few lights have as much power or afford you as much control as this one.” - Popular Mechanics, “The 5 Best Headlamps of 2020”
or 4 installments of $24.99 USD by More info
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Front Switch - a switch on the headlamp that allows you to use one hand
- Multifunctional Switch - multi-function switch for quick and easy control of individual light functions
- Rear Light - a red back light so that you can also be seen from behind
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 1000 lm - MIN 60 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 300 m - MIN 70 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 35 h - MIN 6 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x 2x18650 Battery Pack 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 16.28 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 37 mm
- Weight 340 g
Absolutely love this headlamp! I can’t recommend it enough. The functionality and options you have with this headlamp are unmatched.
This is a very high quality light. I am Really enjoying using it. I will buy another!
Great headlamp. Bought 3 other lamps on Amazon. Complete garbage. Reason they cost $20. Need two hours sometimes of continuous light and this light does it. Doesn’t even fade a little.
Great can't work without mine thank you !!
I was so impressed with the older version of this light that I bought a new one and I wasn't disappointed. I'm a Search and Rescue volunteer and I recommend this light for everyone on our team. As you can imagine the light is extremely bright. I can search all night (6-8 hours) and not worry about the battery. As you know the light is zoomable which comes in handy when searching dark canyons or hillsides for a missing person. The light has a lockout feature so it won't get turned on by accident. You can dial back the brightness with the wheel on the battery pack. You can also activate the red light on the back of the battery pack. This might not seem like a big deal but it makes it easy to identify team members from a distance at night. The only downside is the turbo mode doesn't last too long but it's more than sufficient to get the job done and show everyone you have the brightest light on the team. Pro Tip: Since the battery pack is kind of heavy put some stick on Velcro on your helmet and the battery pack to keep in place.