600 lm10 lm
150 m20 m
10 h120 h
600 lm10 lm
150 m20 m
10 h120 h
600 lumens for 10 hours strong.The MH10 is a lightweight headlamp with a 600-lumen output, and one of our best-selling lamps, offering the best weight-to-lumen ratio of all Ledlenser headlamps. It is equipped with a rear red light so you can be seen from behind, and comes with additional color filters to swap out for various scenarios. It features two light modes, Constant Light and Energy Saving. The rear battery pack can repositioned on the band or remove and stored elsewhere (i.e., jacket pocket). Rechargeable via micro USB, this is the perfect headlamp to light up your outdoor adventures.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Front Switch - a switch on the headlamp that allows you to use one hand
- Rear Light - a red back light so that you can also be seen from behind
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 600 lm - MIN 10 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 150 m - MIN 20 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 120 h - MIN 10 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x 18650 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 12.58 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 36 mm
- Weight 158 g
Costumer service sucks and offered NO HELP TO ME . The product was great the time it took to get here ****** if you got a problem with shipping don't expect costumers service to help you but so far every light I got from them has been great .
I love this head lamp. I have 2, one I use almost every day for my job and another I keep at home and put in my hunting pack. Battery life is great, bright and they take a beating and still work great. I’ve have had the one I use every day for work for three years and still works as good as the new one I just bought.
Love it’s brightness. Just what I needed for runs in the dark!
I am a professional SAR member and use my headlamp constantly and they are critical to my work. The MH10 is compact, bright, long batter life and rugged. Many members on my team use this light and it fits our mission needs well. Thanks for building a quality product!
Love the brightness, weight, and battery life. Only thing I'd change is to have a red or green light be actually integrated into one of the modes instead of using the plastic cap lens things that are included. Im sure I'll end up losing them but they're a neat idea i guess.