600 lm20 lm
200 m40 m
7 h60 h
600 lm20 lm
200 m40 m
7 h60 h
Freedom to go further.With the MH8 you can enjoy maximum freedom and flexibility for all outdoor pursuits. Thanks to the 600-lumen removable lamp head, it can be used as a headlamp or handheld light. The lithium-ion battery can be charged quickly via magnetic USB – or on longer trips without access to a power source, you can swap out for AA disposable batteries. Get through long nights using the energy saving mode, or choose constant light mode for superior LED power. The MH8 comes with a battery status indicator and multi-color light options in white, red, blue and green.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Front Switch - a switch on the headlamp that allows you to use one hand
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Red Reading Light - Red LED
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- LED Configuration 1 x Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 600 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 200 m - MIN 40 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 60 h - MIN 7 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 2x14500 Battery Pack 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 5.73 Wh
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 31 mm
- Weight 140 g
Overall it has been good so far. True test will be batter performance and durability over time. After you are accustomed to the options it is easy on and off. Not my favorite to have a proprietary charger cord as opposed to universal but it does attach easy. Just don’t forget the cord or you will have to go the rote of std batteries. Will have further testing on longevity of battery but all else said it is a great light!
The headlamp was much smaller than I had anticipated. Operation functions are fair. There was a quick start sheet, but no actual user manual. I do not like that you can only use a USB to charge and LEDLenser is out of stock of the USB 110V adapter. Trying to register the product was a joke, website is terrible. Given the cost, I am not overly impressed with the entire process.
Fantastic product!! Highly recommend!!!
Works as advertised. I like all the different modes. And being able to make a concentrated beam.
Fantastic light. Great battery life decent charging time. Off a full charge husband uses it about 5-6 hours a day off and on. This is our second one. The first one same make and model is still going strong. We have had it for about 2 years now. I wanted him to have a second one for the house since he tends to occasionally leave it at work. It's great for working on electric, auto, any place where you need light where you are looking. He has long hair and has never complained about it pulling or being uncomfortable.