P7 Core Flashlight
The P7 Core as successor to the P7 still has one of our most innovative light technologies, the patented Advanced Focus System, which allows a continuous transition from a broad flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam without losing the quality of light. In addition, the P7 Core features Rapid Focus technology for single handed operation and is powered by four AAA alkaline batteries. View Product Details
450 lm40 lm
300 m100 m
1 h25 h
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 450 lm - MIN 40 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 300 m - MIN 100 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 25 h - MIN 1 h
- CRI 70
- Color Temperature 6500
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) - for efficient, precise flood and spot lighting
- Rapid Focus - for fast change of light cone
- Outstanding Light Quality - with brightness, beam range and run time ideally matched to the energy source
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 130 mm
- Head Diameter 37 mm
- Weight 175 g
Battery and Casing
- Battery 4x AAA Alkaline
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
For home and life. Designed for a wide range of applications for everyday or on the job use. Equipped with Ledlenser’s latest technologies and great functionality, the Core Series gives people the opportunity to experience the best parts of our lighting products in everyday life.
Ledlenser P7 Core Flashlight
THE ICONIC LEDLENSER FLASHLIGHT WITH KEY FEATURES
The P7 Core as successor to the P7 still has one of our most innovative light technologies, the patented Advanced Focus System, which allows a continuous transition from a broad flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam without losing the quality of light. In addition, the P7 Core features Rapid Focus technology for single handed operation and is powered by four AAA alkaline batteries.
- Advanced Focus System: Can focus the light beam as a spot or flood, without losing quality of light
- Rapid Focus: One handed focusing of the light beam
- End Cap Switch: A switch located at the end of the of the light – popular in many tactical fields of application, e.g. police and security for easy use
- Battery Powered: Runs on 4 x AAA batteries
- 7 Year Warranty: Be confident that we stand behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products
My 4 LED Lenser
Website is good and order full filled promptly.
Best flashlight made for maintenence
I have purchased a dozen of these flashlights over the years -Never had one fail but we do lose them when the velcro fails on the sheath, They tend to fall out-Our whole utilitie crew use this light because it focuses,So looking in to reacters in our sewer plant or placeing a 2" valve key on a valve 5 ft under ground this flashlight can focus to a pin point. Prefer the Non Rechargeable Because I can carry spare batteries and we also all use the H14R.2 headlamps but the recharable battery on mine went south after 2 months but the up side of that lamp is I also can use standard batteries. Also we work in Alaska and its pretty hard to get Lithium batteries shipped to us and that normally means a Barge by water and $$$$, I just purchased 4 more P7's for our new seasonal folks plus extra sheaths ,AND the P-7 is "agency approved " for our agency. I have really not looked at another brand since we Purchased our first P-7 - Happy campers in Bush Alaska-Great service light
I just got this flashlight so, I have not had may applications for it yet. However, I have tried it out and I love it. Nice size, weight and performance. I also purchased a P3, TT and a MH 3 at about the same time. I love them all. I am replacing all of my incandescent flash lights and lanterns with LED. I am very happy with the Led Lenser upgrade to my lighting equipment.
Great all around flashlight
I have two of these, one in the car and one in the house. The switch on one light broke. I returned it as per the warranty and got a brand new replacement in 2 weeks!
My second P7 core...bought the first one back in 2012.
The P7 is a great model as I like being able to have AAA batteries for the power source. Very well made and a valuable treasure to have along on solo motorcycle trips. I will be buying another LEDLenser product soon to augment my collection.