This everyday flashlight is a powerful performer considering its brightness, beam distance and run time. With the patented Advanced Focus System, this flashlight offers efficient and specific lighting options, and a robust metal housing gives it durability with a minimalist design appeal. View Product Details
450 lm40 lm
300 m100 m
1 h25 h
- LED Configuration 1 x High Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 450 lm - MIN 40 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 300 m - MIN 100 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 25 h - MIN 1 h
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
- Advanced Focus System - single-handed adjustment of the focus to put light where it is needed
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 130 mm
- Head Diameter 37 mm
- Weight 175 g
Battery and Casing
- Battery 4 x Micro (AAA) 1.5V
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable No
High Power LED
High-performing brightness: This LED enables your Ledlenser to achieve high luminosity.
Ledlenser P7 Flashlight
UPDATED AND READY TO WORK
This everyday flashlight is a powerful performer considering its brightness, beam distance and run time. With the patented Advanced Focus System, this flashlight offers efficient and specific lighting options, and a robust metal housing gives it durability with a minimalist design appeal.
- End Cap Switch: Easy to use and Intuitively placed on/off switch on the back of flashlight
- Advanced Focus System: Seamlessly focus the light beam as a spot or flood
- Rapid Focus: One-handed, fast focusing of the light beam
- AAA-powered: Easy operation with four AAA alkaline batteries
- 7 Year Warranty: Be confident that we stand behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products
- 1 set of rechargeable batteries
- Hand Strap
Good mid-level flashlight. Engraving option was a solid touch. In retrospect, I should have got the P5 which fits better on the Sam Brown duty belt. Use of conventional batteries are far better than rechargeable batteries.
Not the first design iteration
Excellent lamp. The single handed operation of the beam angle functions beautifully. More than that, the optics produces a very impressive high uniformity wide angle beam
best bang for your buck
this light is so under appreciated out there.. it is my top drawer go to light. uses AAA batteries and is reliable as a toyota!
It delivers as billed/advertized
The flashlight itself is very well constructed and should last me a great deal of time, (iff the batteries that are inserted never leak). The flashlight holder is very robust and will survive a great deal. The other item that I like is that there are different model flashlights for different tasks. So the end result is that the light that one has chosen does a task very well.
Best light I’ve ever owned
I now have 3 of these P7 lights a few P5’s and headband lights. LEDLENSER lights are the best!