HEADLAMP DESIGNED FOR HARDHAT SITUATIONSThe iH8R Work Headlamp was built for extraordinary workday situations, especially those times when wearing a hardhat is required. It includes a helmet mounting set, an additional focus ring for effortless adjustment between settings when wearing gloves, a USB charging system and a high-performance rechargeable battery. View Product Details
600 lm10 lm
150 m20 m
10 h120 h
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 600 lm - MIN 10 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 150 m - MIN 20 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 120 h - MIN 10 h
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Mid power - medium light output for every situation
- Front Switch - a switch on the headlamp that allows you to use one hand
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- Rear Light - a red backlight so that you can also be seen from behind
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 36 mm
- Weight 158 g
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x 18650 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 11.52 Wh
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
HEADLAMP DESIGNED FOR HARDHAT SITUATIONS
The iH8R Work Headlamp was built for extraordinary workday situations, especially those times when wearing a hardhat is required. It includes a helmet mounting set, an additional focus ring for effortless adjustment between settings when wearing gloves, a USB charging system and a high-performance rechargeable battery.
- Advanced Focus System: Seamlessly focus the light beam as a spot or flood
- Rechargeable Battery: Saves money, batteries and reduces environmental impact
- Ultralight: Weighs 5.5oz
- Smart Light Technology: Program the light functions according to needs
- Temperature Control System: Keeps light from overheating so it can run brighter and longer
- Rapid Focus: One-handed, fast focusing of the light beam
- Front Switch: Quick and easy control of individual light functions
- Rear Red Light: Indicates to others where you are positioned
- Transport Lock : Prevents light from being turned on accidentally and using up battery
- Battery & Charge Level Indicator: Indicates how much charge is left and when to power up
- 7 Year Warranty: Be confident that we stand behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products
- 1 set of rechargeable batteries
- Focusing Aid Ring
- Helmet Connecting Kit
- USB cable
See all of our i-series headlamps.
Several of my co-workers also have this light and I decided to buy one for myself. It is very comfortable and provides excellent light.
Top tier except for the software
This headlamp is comfortable, rugged, and adaptable. It's *almost* everything i could want. To be fair, the software isn't terrible, but rather underwhelming given the other features. Yes, i did read the manual and saw the different modes. They fall short of my 15-year-old headlamp that chews through aaa batteries. That one dims when the button is held and remembers your preferred brightness when turned on and off. This one has no memory or dimming. The dimmest setting is low enough to be comfortable, and the brighter ones are good for focusing further away.
Storm work headlamp
This is a very bright head lamp. Works great.
Perfect Headlamp for Hardhats
Finally there's a quality headlamp for hardhats.
great light - clear usable light -no holes in it , last llong time .