P18R Work Flashlight
The P18R Work is the diligent achiever of our Work series. Thanks to the X-Lens Technology and an incredible 4500 lumens, this flashlight ensures that darkness won't prevent you from finishing the job. With the Advanced Focus System you can have wide area flood lighting, or focus the light beam at a precise spot up to a 2300 foot range without losing light quality. The Smart Light Technology allows the selection of personalized light functions and sequences. The powerful battery of the P18R Work is quickly charged with the practical Magnetic Charge System. View Product Details
4500 lm30 lm
720 m50 m
2.5 h70 h
- LED Configuration 3 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 4500 lm - MIN 30 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 720 m - MIN 50 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 70 h - MIN 2.5 h
- CRI 70
- Color Temperature 5000
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Position - two short pulses of light, repeated three times, to alert others of your location
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
- Front Switch - a switch on the front of the torch so you can use one hand
Tailored for Work and Professional use in tough environments where you need additional protection and a more robust lighting product. The work series has tailored technologies + accessories which will provide additional safety while on the job including our “Emergency Light Mode” to ensure you always have spare light on hand.
- White auxiliary light - on the side of the housing for diffuse illumination of the near range
- Extremely Powerful - 4500-lumens-torch in compact and robust housing
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) - for efficient, precise flood and spot lighting
- Rubber covers - on the lamp head and end cap protect against impact and offer increased grip; lens shield protects the lens from impact and dirt
- Flicker-free - constant light provides perfect illumination for fast moving parts and machines
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 183 mm
- Head Diameter 99 mm
- Weight 669 g
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Li-ion 11.1V
- Battery Capacity2 10200 mAh
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
Ledlenser P18R Work Flashlight
THE WORKHORSE OF FLASHLIGHTS: SMART AND POWERFUL!
The P18R Work is the diligent achiever of our Work series. Thanks to the X-Lens Technology and an incredible 4500 lumens, this flashlight ensures that darkness won't prevent you from finishing the job. With the Advanced Focus System you can have wide area flood lighting, or focus the light beam at a precise spot up to a 2300 foot range without losing light quality. The Smart Light Technology allows the selection of personalized light functions and sequences. The powerful battery of the P18R Work is quickly charged with the practical Magnetic Charge System.
- X-Lens Technology: Merges multiple reflector lenses and synchronizes their individual light beams into a single perfect beam
- Advanced Focus System: Can focus the light beam as a spot or flood, without losing quality of light
- Rapid Focus: One handed focusing of the light beam
- Smart Light Technology: Allows you to program a variety of light functions
- Rechargeable: Save money, batteries and reduce environmental impact
- Magnetic Charge System: Safe reliable charging that is quick and easy to use
- Temperature Control System: Keeps light from overheating so it can run brighter and longer
- Emergency Light: If the power goes out while your Ledlenser is charging, it will automatically turn on to give you light
- Memory Function: Sets the light so that it starts in the last light mode or brightness level used when it is switched on
- Backup Mode: Charge level is continuously monitored and when low it drops to the low-power mode, giving you about 1 hour of remaining light
- Flicker Free: Flicker free and constant light enabling optimal and safe illumination of fast moving parts or machines
- Dimmable: Seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Transport Lock: Will not turn on accidentally and use up battery
- 7 Year Warranty: Be confident that we stand behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products
KNOW YOUR POWER:
- The P18R Work flashlight comes with a battery status and charge indicator and a low battery warning so you always know where you stand on power
Bought as a gift
I loved the products so I bought one for each of my boys.
As a home inspector this flashlight is vital to helping me find otherwise missed defects. I love this light.
Light has amazing abilities but pictorial programming instructions are difficult to work with. Would also like to see a tighter focus field similar to the MT-14 model I also own.
It’s a fantastic light!!! The three power levels are great and the brightness on boost is incredible.
Powerful flashlight with typical Ledlenser superior focus
I like this light a lot. It is expensive, but it is also powerful and well thought out. The push/pull quick focus is intuitive and effective. I've only had the light for a short time, but I've used it for many tasks. I used it to light up my entire garage while I turned off the power to install ceiling lights. I've used it outside to search for items. It's power is adjustable for any situation. I took one star away because the battery connection is very odd and looks like it will fail. We shall see. Also, the magnetic charging system is convenient, but it's also unique. If I lose this one, none of my other charging cords will work. Finally, the protective cover falls off frequently when pushing the focus area forward. Ideally it should snap on and off to avoid this. Other than these minor items I love this light.