K4R Keychain Light
The Ledlenser K4R is an ultra-compact yet powerful light delivering up to 120 lumens that can be quickly and easily recharged via the simple fold-out USB-A interface. View Product Details
120 lm20 lm
30 m10 m
1 h3.5 h
- LED Configuration 1 x POWER LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 120 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 30 m - MIN 10 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 3.5 h - MIN 1 h
This LED enables your Ledlenser to achieve high luminosity.
- Power - optimised light output
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Brushed aluminium housing with carabiner
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
- Extremely Compact - yet very powerful with 60 lumens
- Rechargeable - via the supplied USB cable
- Metal Snap Hook - for easy attachment to keys, bags, etc.
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 52 mm
- Head Diameter 25 mm
- Weight 20 g
Battery and Casing
- Battery Battery 1 x Li-ion Polymer 3.7V
- Water Resistance IP2X
- Rechargeable Yes
- IP2X - no special protection against elements
Ledlenser K4R Keychain Light
POWERFUL AND EASILY RECHARGEABLE KEYCHAIN LIGHT ALWAYS READY WHEN NEEDED
The Ledlenser K4R is an ultra-compact yet powerful light delivering up to 120 lumens that can be quickly and easily recharged via the simple fold out USB-A interface.
- Foldout USB-A: Reliable charging that is quick and easy to use; no cables required
- Always Within Reach: Carabiner lets you easily attach to keychain, backpack or purse
- Transport Lock: Will not turn on accidentally and use up battery
- Charge Level Indicator: Always know how much battery life is available
Love the size. Love the ease of charging. It needs an on/off switch. Turns on constantly. Just putting it in my pocket or picking it up turns it on
Could Be Better
The amount of light and ease of charging is great. However, the inability to lock the light so it does not inadvertently turn on while keys are in pocket is a huge drawback.
Such a cool little flash light
Better then what I expected.
Daily Safety Light
I use this to find my way in the dark! so handy and much brighter than my cell phone
Hoped For Better
Love the light, but it turns on in pocket to easily. I have to recharge way too often and I couldn't recommend for anyone that wants to carry it on their keychain.
Hi James! Hold the power button down for 5 seconds until the light blinks twice. Then it will be in transportation mode. This is highlighted in the manual.