Ledlenser K6R Safety
A common problem of being in the dark, especially alone: not feeling safe and, when needed, the ability to signal for help.The compact K6R Safety keychain light has a quick and easily accessible shrill alarm signal that can deter an attacker or serves as a loud call for help. The up to 400 lumen bright light safely illuminates the surroundings, making the rechargeable K6R Safety an indispensable accessory for every handbag or jacket pocket.
or 4 installments of $7.49 USD by More info
High Power LED
This LED enables your Ledlenser to achieve high luminosity.
- Power - optimised light output
- Front Switch - a switch on the front of the light
- Extremely Compact - yet very powerful with 400 lumens
- Easy and fast charging via foldout USB-A interface without separate charging cable
- Loud, shrill alarm
- Additional strobe mode
- Transport lock
- Integrated battery and charge level indicator as well as practical transport lock to protect against unintentional switching on
- Brushed aluminium housing
Ledlenser K6R Safety
- LED Configuration 1 x COB LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 400 lm
- Battery Duration1 MAX 8 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery Battery 1 x Li-ion Polymer 3.7V
- Water Resistance IP2X
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 66mm
- Head Diameter 30 mm
- Weight 30 g
Ordered 2 of these K6R Safely lights, one in Gray and one Rose Gold. Nice for a keychain or just in the pocket. Although the gray one wasn't the safely version when it showed up. The alarm on the rose gold didn't really impress so I guess I'm fine without it.
I am a longtime LEDLenser customer and have to say they have once again nailed it. This little LED light features a very bright illumination, an emergency strobe and a siren function to boot. Factor in its durable construction and rechargeable battery and you have a winner. My only con is the so-called wrist strap for the siren, unless you have Barbie sized metacarpals this feature is limited.
This little light sure is bright! And I love how it clips onto the belt loop on my pants. I have played with it quite a bit but I haven’t had a chance to actually use it in a real life situation. But I’m sure it will perform well because it’s that good.