ML6 Warm Light Lantern
LANTERN WITH A POWERFUL YET SOFT WARM LIGHTFrom the backyard to the backcountry, the ML6 Warm Light lantern will create the perfect ambiance and keep your devices charged too. This lantern offers state-of-the-art lens technology to ensure glare-free and optimal warm light distribution with maximum energy efficiency. Use its hook, removable stand or magnetic bottom to set it up anywhere you need light. Even better, the ML6 Warm can also be used as a power bank to recharge other electronic devices via the USB output. View Product Details
750 lm5 lm
3.5 h200 h
- LED Configuration 18 x Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 750 lm - MIN 5 lm
- Battery Duration1 MAX 200 h - MIN 3.5 h
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
- Pulse - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Front Switch - a switch on the front of the lantern
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
- Power Bank Functionality - with USB-A connection for recharging electronic devices like cell phones, etc.
- Fluorescent Elements - to make it easier to find the light in the dark
- Mounting Options - rubber hook for hanging the light, integrated magnet for mounting it on metal surfaces, and a removable stand with an extra built-in metal hook that can be flipped out
- Dimmable Light - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- IP66 - Dust-proof and protected against powerful water jets
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 178 mm
- Head Diameter 42 mm
- Weight 280 g
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1x Li-ion 18650 3.6V
- Battery Capacity2 3200 mAh
- Water Resistance IP66
- Rechargeable Yes
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
Ledlenser ML6 Warm Light
LANTERN WITH A POWERFUL YET SOFT WARM LIGHT
From the backyard to the backcountry, the ML6 Warm Light lantern will create the perfect ambiance and keep your devices charged too. This lantern offers state-of-the-art lens technology to ensure glare-free and optimal warm light distribution with maximum energy efficiency. Use its hook, removable stand or magnetic bottom to set it up anywhere you need light. Even better, the ML6 Warm can also be used as a power bank to recharge other electronic devices via the USB output.
- Micro Prism Technology Provides efficient, glare-free and targeted lighting
- Smart Light Technology: Allows you to program a variety of light functions
- Temperature Control System: Keeps light from overheating so it can run brighter and longer
- Rechargeable: Save money, batteries and reduce environmental impact
- Magnetic Charge System: Safe reliable charging that is quick and easy to use
- Red light Mode: Helps to maintain night vision in the dark
- Power Bank Function: With USB-A connection for recharging electronic devices like cell phones, etc.
- Dimmable Light: Seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Transport Lock: Will not turn on accidentally and use up battery
- 7 Year Warranty: Be confident that we stand behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products
KNOW YOUR POWER:
- The ML6 Warm Light comes with a battery indicator, charge indicator and low power warning so you always know where you stand on power
EASY TO FIND:
- Fluorescent Elements - to make it easier to find the light in the dark when you have it turned off
MULTIPLE LIGHT FUNCTIONS:
- Solid Warm White light: for a softer and warm, glare free illumination
- Solid Red light: helps to preserve your night vision
- Blinking Red or White: automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals either white or red
PLACE IT ANYWHERE:
- The ML6 Warm comes with a number of different mounting options - rubber hook for hanging the light, integrated magnet for mounting it on metal surfaces, and a removable stand with an extra built-in metal hook that can be flipped out
Great warm light. On/off sequence is odd
Overall the lantern is grade B, which is good. I bought another one. Comments are: 1. ON happens when you hold the button for a bit. Same with OFF. This is advertised as a "feature" since the lamp will remember which light mode you are in when you hold the button a bit for OFF. I think this should be reversed to a quick push to go ON and OFF and hold for a bit to get to the other modes. If I forget to hold it, as I do, and just quick push it, it goes into the red light, blinking light sequence which one must cycle through to get to white light so it will remember to come back on as white light. 2. This is a great area light, however if I want to use it as utility light, for example trying to find something on the ground, I need to cover half the light to keep it out of my eyes. I made a snap-on cover out of sheet metal to do this job. A factory attachment would be great! 3. The lowest setting is very low and LONG lasting. I use this a night light but I also use my half light attachment so the bright part is not facing the bed. 4. There is another version of the warm light ML6 which does not have the remote control feature. It also uses a regular USB charging cable rather than the magnetic style. I use the regular USB version in the RV since I don't have to worry about forgetting the custom cable. 4. The warm light is very pleasing. I also have an iF3R which is not warm and not so easy on the eyes. I use Lee brand lighting filters #188 or 187 to warm the iF3R. A photo skylight filter also works to some degree.
Perfect during blackout!
Perfect van life lantern
I purchased the ML6 Warn for my new van and absolutely love it. I used it inside the van to save on using up my house battery and use it outside at the picnic table, especially this summer when you couldn't have any fires, gas lanterns or candles due to the fire ban.
Good light for base camp
Useful light in a variety of settings, but too heavy for an extended backpacking trip. Still, I like it and I use it. The magnetic base is a nice feature that comes into use at surprising moments.
It was everything we had hoped for based on our research. Our friends & family that we camped with were equally impressed so you’ll be selling some more…