The T2 (also known as T Squared) offers a bright, homogenous light that can shine for up to 25 hours (on low power mode). It's dimond-textured surface ensures a secure grip on the light. T2 is almost indestructible, and is extremely lightweight at ony 3.5 ounces. That paired with a beam distance of almost 600 feet make the best prerequisites for surviving long, tactical missions. View Product Details
240 lm25 lm
180 m60 m
4 h25 h
- LED Configuration 1 x Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 240 lm - MIN 25 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 180 m - MIN 60 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 25 h - MIN 4 h
This LED enables your Ledlenser to achieve high luminosity.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
- Good lighting performance - up to 240 lumens of luminous flux with up to 180 metres beam distance
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 115 mm
- Head Diameter 25 mm
- Weight 98 g
Battery and Casing
- Battery 3 x Micro (AAA) 1.5V
- Water Resistance IPX6
- Rechargeable No
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
Ledlenser T2 Flashlight
Small, but not to be overlooked, the T2 (also known as T Squared) offers a bright, homogeneous light that can shine for up to 25 hours (on low power mode). Its diamond-textured surface ensures a secure grip on the light. The T2 is almost indestructible and is extremely lightweight at only 3.5 ounces. That, paired with a beam distance of almost 600 feet, make the best prerequisites for surviving long tactical missions.
- Excellent Ledlenser lighting quality: Brightness, beam distance and lighting duration are ideally coordinated for the energy source
- Good lighting performance: Up to 240 lumen of luminous flux with up to 600 feet beam distance
- Battery operated: Three AAA alkaline batteries (micro, 1.5 V) are used
- Handy: 4.5 inches in length with a weight of 3.5 ounces and a head diameter of 1 inch
- IPX6 Rating: Protected against spray water
Great product, great service
I own and use almost daily what I believe is the now discontinued predecessor to the T2; it's an LEDLenser V2 Aviator, Silver color. Five white LEDs surround one red LED, with dual switches. I bought it in fall of 2008 for deer hunting -- as something to carry when walking to-and-from my blind before sunrise and after sunset. Switching to the red LED is especially helpful when sneaking into and out of the hunting area, because deer don't see red very well; their retinas lack the photopigment that allows humans to see longer wavelengths like red and orange. Anyway, around the start of 2011, without being abused in anyway, my V2 simply stopped working. I set it aside, forgot about it and didn't send it in for non-warranty repair until 2012, long after the warranty had expired. In a little over a week, LEDLenser returned it to me repaired and with fresh Duracell AAAs -- and all under warranty. I already had been a big fan of their product, and since have been also a huge fan of their customer service.
Built Like a Tank
If you are looking for an extremely well built light that will last forever the T2 is the one you should buy. Everything about this light is quality and rugged. Batteries are easy to change.
Dad's last flashlight
I got my Dad a T2 with his name engraved on it. He is a fan of Ledlenser flashlights and I have bought him several as gifts. My Dad has been very ill lately and in a rest home, but this T2 flashlight was his favorite possession! Dad passed away yesterday with his flashlight in his shirt pocket. I also have a T2 and it is my favorite flashlight as well. Thumbs up Ledlenser!
Perfect pocket light
Terrific intensity for a pocket light. Batteries last a long time. Rugged construction.
I had one before it was lost. Searched for this so I could find the same one. Well made and durable.